Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Studio - During

So Mike got the walls looking great during the week. I managed to organise my first weekend off in many months and we spent the weekend laying a new floor. It is just a simple laminate floor, but the difference it has made already is huge.

One of the great features of the studio is that it gets wonderful natural light all day long. This great light is made even better with the fresh walls and new floor.

I was a lot of physical work to get the floor in but it was absolutely worth it. I still need to get the skirting board finished but other than that we only need to get out the rubbish and then we can start to move in.

I hope to be all set-up and ready to go by the end of the month! We'll have some more photos when we are in and settled. Here is the evidence of our weekend of hard work!






No comments:

Post a Comment