Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Studio - Before

So we have only been doing this since September but, amazingly, we are already able to think about moving into a proper studio. We are in desperate need of some space and having a place where clients can come to us. As it is I am spending a large chunk of my week driving all over the place to meet people.

I had been keeping my eye on what was available for a few months and just as I was getting discouraged by the lack of things out there we can across a great space. The location is perfect, the space is a great size and it will hopefully lead to even more opportunities.

The studio was looking a little rough around the edges when we got the keys but I knew that a lick of paint and a bit of work on the floor would work wonders.

Here are a few before photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment