Thursday, August 18, 2011

Laser cutting!


Yesterday I took delivery of an amazing tool. A 40watt CO2 laser with a 24"x12" bed. I have wanted one of these for over 2 years and now that i finally have one it is so exciting to finally be able to put so many of my ideas to use. I hope to get to the point where I have a range of affordable and unique items.

a small taste of the stuff I have done is here. First up is a personalised notebook. This is a really easy and effective thing to do and turns a plain and anonymous notebook into something special.





Next up is a quick light i came up with at the end of the day today. These can be in all kinds of colours. I think with my details on they make a nice little promotional tool but with just the snowflakes they will make a really nice window light.




No comments:

Post a Comment